You must be a registered user to check you ticket status via our portal online.
There are many ways a user can check their ticket status via our online portal. Below are the steps to checking your ticket status.
Checking your ticket status:
Step 1: Login into the Portal
- Select the Login button to the top right of the page
- Once on the Login screen, enter your email address and password. If you cannot remember your password, Click here
- Click the Login button again once the information has been entered.
Step 2: Navigate to the tickets page
- Once you are successfully logged into the portal, you will be taken to the Home Page.
- To view you outstanding or closed tickets select the "Check Ticket Status" option below the Home button or you can select the "Tickets" button located next the the Forum button to the top of the page.
Step 3: Select the ticket you are interested in viewing.
- Once you click the Ticket button or the Check Ticket Status button, you will be taken to the ticket's page where you can see a list of all the open/outstanding tickets. You can also view tickets that are closed by clicking on the Open or Pending link on the top of the page. See figure 1.1
- The list will go in order of newest to oldest but can be sorted by using the sort button. See figure 1.1
- On this page, you can see a brief overview of the ticket.
- If their are multiple tickets open on your account, you can scroll through the list to find the ticket you are looking for.
- Once you find the ticket you are looking for, select it by clicking on subject or ticket number.
- Upon clicking on the ticket number or the subject, the ticket will then be opened, and you can now view the ticket in more detail as well as see updates and replies to the ticket.